Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What a day.

The day.
Woke up at 7am get everything done and rushed to school. I tried my best not to fall asleep but FAILED...AGAIN.. Can you see the photo below? The lecture class is totally bored. Humph, I prefer to after class activities such as karaoke and movie session. *wink!*
Neway Karaoke session.As you can see,I'm the girl who enjoy singing very much.Although I'm not good in singing..but who cares?
The night.
Went to Mid Valley for movie session,Paranormal Activity 2 at 9.15pm. Seriously, I can't fall asleep after the movie. :(( My dark circles getting bigger because of this. Before that, planned to get my make up remover and mascara. Guess what? Spot the SASA promotion board once stepped in the shop. A-HA! Maybelline Magnum Mascara promotion.Bought a Maybelline Magnum Mascara and make up remover at half price and got a freebie bag.Although the Maybelline Make Up Remover is quite oily but it's cheap and worth to buy.In the end, I got a freebie bag too, it's quite big as a travel bag.
TA-DA!Promotion package at RM 44.35. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment