Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Digital Mall 4th Anniversary Carnival.

Photo taken purposely to show the funny uniform.
"Actually I don't know what's going on."
Oh yeah,thanks to Gen Ni for the job.Appreciated it very much.
Worked 2 days for Digital Mall Carnival.All in all, it seemed like fun fair carnival.
It was quite fun while working in the mall. Guess what?
Bumped into my Kasturi friend,Kar Chun and we dinner together.
Not to forget to show this,the sketching by Jack.Question is,look alike?
He suddenly asked about my hobby while sketching the photo. I was like out of words and couldn't think out of anything that time.Something crossed on my mind."Err singing"I said.Therefore, my pose turned out with holding a microphone.
The friendly DJ,CK. Photo taken by using his I phone.
I like this photo because of the temporary tattoo on my right hand. :P
The cheerful girl,Katherine
The photogenic girl, Vivian
The helpful girl,Evon Ng.
Spot the guy,Adrian!Thanks for the lunch!
Last photo of the day.
4of us and our so called arts work.Can you see that? The spongebob!
I miss my childhood life.

No comments:

Post a Comment