Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, January 16, 2011

PLKN small gathering. ♥

Overslept AGAIN.Reached school about 8.30 am.I was about to fall asleep in the class.Sorry mum, I really can't stand it.Well, rushed to my next class,Introduction to Language and Communication.I like the lecturer,Miss Su Ann.She's pretty and awesome.Enjoy attending to her class.After that, went to the last class of the day,Introduction to Probability and
Statistics.Seriously,I'm not good in calculation subjects. However,I must love it,love it and love it.May god bless me.Rushed to Mid Valley after class.Once I reached Mid Valley, I just simply suggested change to another location since Edward is working in The Gardens.Guess what? They straight away fetch me to pavilion after that.Watched a local movie, Great Day with them. I can't believe that I cried in the cinema.All in all, this is a NICE movie. I strongly recommend you guys to watch it! You can't imagine how funny is the story.Besides that, Edward and I spot Alvin Gan in the screen as well.Hump,then we only know that he's our mutual friend.Oh ya,bumped into Sheng Qin and my ex-schoolmates as well.This world is just so small. ;)
Watch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment