Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It's Tune Talk Event. Rock The World Concert'10

AH-HEM! The pose for Rock The World Concert'10.


Tune Me On
Pretty girls and I.
Back stage.

Reached Car Park A,Stadium Bukit Jalil around 11am.I was so excited to work outdoor with my babe, Connie. First at all, what's on your mind? What is Tune Talk?Well,Tune Talk is actually a prepaid Sim card. I,myself quite interested with the Tune Talk plan actually.It's really cheap.However,due to some personal reasons, I'm still using Maxis as well.Humph, working under the sun is not fun at all,I nearly to get sunburn that day.Luckily, I've applied Sunplay SPF130PA++ to protect myself. *winks!* Last but not least,thanks to the hero,Chia Le. Exactly, the traffic was super duper jam that day due to the football match between Malaysia and Indonesia.But,he still managed to bring the food .Thanks for the yummy foodie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment