Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Super GT.

DG Color Model Search 2011 will be held in conjunction with Super GT 2011. This year's DG Color Model Search 2011 winner will be going over to Japan for a GT Queen training and she will stand a chance to represent the team on the Finals of Super GT 2011 in Japan
Super GT is actually a grand touring racing series from Japan and have a ;arge fan base. Malaysia is only round outside of Japan.
Organizer : DG Color Model

This is actually Super GT Malaysia Queen Search 2011 by DG Color.
Third around of audition.
Both of us AGAIN :)
with Connie babe.. Before the audition..
Location: Taylor's Lakeside Campus
Date: 14/4/2011
Time: 11.30 am
I'm contestant no.3 while she's no.4.
I like this photo especially the background.
Belive it or not?!
This is my very first time participating in a this kind of contest..
Wish me luck!Although I don't think I will get into the final but I will try my best..
During the audition.. *Nervous Nervous Nervous*
I was like keep on sweating due to the sunny day..
By Her Iphone..
lol Love this because Connie said that I look sexy here! ;Pp
My lucky number and I..
Yes, I've made it into the semifinals!
Both of us without the make up
After the audition and meal in Passion, Sungai Long.
We went to Mid Valley for Sushi King..
What a GOOD GOOD day!

No comments:

Post a Comment