Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 2, 2011

Perfect Livin 31/3-3/4

Credits to the photographer,CCL
Working with them, all the guys. They treat me really well.
Glad to know them specially Dior.
She is god damn cute and pretty!
Kindly visit her fan page
&& you'll like her I bet!
For your information, she's one of the official model for Mina and Ifeel Magazine.
Damn cool right?
I really wished to have 1% of her beauty. :)
Actually I'm the one who supposed to wear the white tube,white skirt and the boots.However, I I failed to zip the boots. Seriously, can't zip it up. *So embarrassing* Therefore, I have to wear the black dress for 4days. Yes,without washing it :P To me, I prefer to the black dress because I have some trouble with the white tube.. Yes yes, Guess you're right. Best reason ever.Just because of my tummy *Wink!*
First day of work .We can choose the booth by ourselves. So, I picked up the closest one to me, Crown Furniture Booth. This is a right choice. Because they treat me very well. They bought breakfast for me and take care of me. The organizer didn't provide any food for us. Therefore, we have to buy food by ourselves. Thanks God.. I got food for all the 4 days supplied by the Crown Furniture. It's really great. Can save costs. Thanks ya once again!
Besides that, on the 1st of April. One might think of April Fool right? It's Wendy's birthday as well. Quite funny actually. Kindly read the conversation below : -
Wendy :"Guess what, Today's my birthday."
Me:"Yeah yeah, I know...April Fool right?haha"
Wendy:'I'll show you my IC, today is my birthday.No jokes."

Oh gosh, she is such a hardworking girl. Still,working even on her 21st birthday. Yes,21 years old if I not mistaken. Well, Ms.Simone planned to buy a birthday cake for her. So, we brought a cake from Secret Recipe at The Mall.At the end of day, we celebrated Wendy's birthday with the Perfect Livin crews as well. A short but nice birthday celebration!
Tania,Wendy,Ai Bi, Dior,Simone,Kay,Shermaine and etc etc. Take care && hope to see you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment