Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Golf Tournament.

What did you see?
YES! It's actually a pant. Not skirt.
Classic 2011 Cross Greek Pharmaton Golf Tournament @ Nilai Spring Golf and Country Resort
Yes, Nilai Golf Club. Seriously,damn far from my area.
Luckily, Vincent, the agent fetch both of us to there.
Guess what? This event started at 6am++ until 3pm.
The night before, Mit Mit overnight at my house.
And, we woke up at 4am for the make up and preparation.
Such a crazy night! We only fell asleep at 2am +, which means we only sleep for 2 hour on that night.
I felt sorry to my dark circles. :'((
*******
Vincent reached my house around 5.45am.He couldn't reach my place at first. This is a normal case. A lot of my friends couldn't find my place as well. They thought Sungai Besi is Taman SungaI Besi , but actually is two different places. Started our job around 6something. Registration and redemption and etc etc.
LOL Something interesting. We straight away went to the ladies washroom after eating breakfast.
We were sleeping insides the washroom. This is not a joke. The washroom is quite big just like a living room and few sofas there as well. We were sleeping on the sofa .. during the rest time.
********
Back to work around 10.30 am ..Something cool! We went through the whole golf course by buggy. Of course, we can't drive the buggy by ourselves. The crew there was our driver...Awesome, new experience!
After that, went back to our 'rest room', the washroom AGAIN! lol Nap time again! =
Then only back to work and had lunch around 2pm.
Thanks Vincent and Julien for the job.Well,this is actually the first time working with Mit Mit!
Lol vincent asked me to look for another girl to work with me that day. So, I just asked for her help..
I was sleeping all along the way in the car while going back home.
Too sleepy.. ><
On stage~
Hearrrrrrrt this! Photo of the day! Just because of the buddy.
End with this.
Night everyone! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment