Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 9, 2011

PIKOM PC Fair

Oh gosh! I like this effect to the max! <3 <3 <3
Kindly visit http://www.facebook.com/keisphotography for more photos
Thanks Wai Wah for this photo.
I like this as well.. Sorry for the weird mouth..
For more photos feel free to visit
This is why I like KL Convention Center washroom!
Right one Peggy Lim.. She only worked for 1 day.. Hope to work with her again.
All the Panasonic Show Girls..
The second left : Chhoy Yeen , I worked with her before for the awards dinner event
The middle left: Deseree , my secondary schoolmate.
What a coincident!This world is small~
Got this from one of the photographer, William ^^
Thanks!
First time working for PIKOM PC Fair..
So cool!My exam fell on 7th,11th, 12ND and 22ND of April.. So that I was able to work for the PIKOM PC Fair.. Thanks God~
At first, don't get to use it due to crowded situation..
I was like stuck in the middle and couldn't concentrate on my job.. A little mess up situation~
Started to enjoy it after a little while.
I bumped into a lot of my friends, schoolmates. colleagues, ex-classmates, cheer leading members and more and more..
So excited! More over, I met a lot of photographer, I felt like an artist *Just dreaming* when few photographer taking photo of me at the same time and I was just keep on posing, while the others are looking at me.Thanks Janet for the job.
Happy to work with all the Panasonic Show Girls, crews and the exhibitor..
I'm going further =)

No comments:

Post a Comment