Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 2, 2011

Journey with the THICK hair guy :p

Best picture ever.
Because both of us look sucks*LOL!*
As I remember, the celebration was just few days before the finals.
So, you can see the pimples around my forehead.
Once I stepped into the car, he straight away pass the pink Polo T to me.
My first expression was like.. "Wow, Pinkish couple Polo T?"
HAHA. Thanks ya. I like that colour!
As usual,went to the old place, Mid Valley.
We were so hungry that time, hunting for food.
TA-DA! Here you go!

FONG LYE RESTAURANT (蓬莱茶房台湾料理)

which is located in The Gardens. Opposite to Sushi Zan Mai.
It's all about Taiwan Cuisine and focusing on noodle, rice and Taiwanese deserts.
I never been there before.This is the first time.
(p/s: Some information of the restautant.)
Fong Lye Taiwan Restaurant
Lot T208, 3rd Floor, The Gardens Mid Valley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: (+603) 2282 8699
Note: No reservations allowed on Fridays - Sundays
Please take note that It's non-halal restaurant.Open daily till 10pm.
This is mine. Chicken chop set with soup of the day.
I can't recall the name of the set and the price of it.
No worries, the price is reasonable. Around 16 bucks like that .
Have a try!
Taste good.
Especially the chinese tea. We had a pot of Hot Taiwanese “Gui Hua’ oolong tea on that day,12.50bucks.
Strongly recommend to you guys!
This is the small eyes boy!
LOL Walked in to the Toy "R"us after our lunch.
Something interesting && he love it !
Read it!
My dad's cooler than your dad
Dren:"For sure I'll buy this for my children!"
Awesome! Pink day! Show me pink!
50% ! Love the discounts to the max when I'm wearing pink shirt on Wednesday!
What a day.
Happy Half-Year Anniversary!
Wish to have another another and another 6months with you :)
From your barbaric girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment