Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Taiwan Education fair

Me, Yuen Teng & Le Qing
HELLO people ! Think I've abandoned my blog? No way, you're wrong. I'm back to blog & I'm here to keep my blog alive :)
Taiwan Education Fair
Boohoo !Went to Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur on Friday after school.
Well,as you know the event was so boring. Hsiu Luan and Ern Hui not going some more.However, the girls group, Yue Fang and her gang were so crazy and noisy HA HA HA Oh gosh they were pretending pregnant and singing in the bus. How funny. That's why I like to join them because they can make me laugh non-stop LA LA LA YES, I'm, serious .First, we reach Hotel Istana around 2.Wow Hotel Istana is awesome, love it. Michelle and I were rushing to get 15 cop to exchange a paper bag.Actually the paper bag is simple and nothing much. Doing such silly things just for fun! L-O-L Then we straight went in to washroom. Oh gosh, all my classmates were in the awesome washroom This is not a joke. I was shocked.YES, around 10 people were sitting,reading and taking photos in the washroom. HA HA HA So called "5A8" , love it 1..2..3.. cik-zak and so on......
There is so much to blog but I'm lazy to blog. =D Let's skip to pictures


In school. She can always make me smile :) Ren Hao - the future Jay Chou Boy Monitor -Lian HongMe , Qing & Kav

Jack and Rose "You jump I jump...... " L-0-L

Kav Lost HA HA spot me =)

My pose =.=

SHOUT!so called 5A8


Mit, Me, Kav & Qing S-M-I-L-E! I was so excited

5A8 group picture

No comments:

Post a Comment