Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 17, 2009

Harry Potter

Runtime: 2 hrs 33 mins
Starring: Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint,Emma Watson
YES Finally! This is the day you've all been waiting for (p/s: oh well, maybe not all of you ,however I'm sure there's a few of you, if not one or two of you). Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince now showing in cinemas :) I Watched Harry Potter and the Half- Blood Prince on yesterday in Midvalley *wink*.All in all, this movie is nice but I dont really like the ending=X


oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh , Daniel Radcliffe is cool && awesome . My idol :)btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO APPLE HUI && HL MILK
Flashback , I get to know them when i was a new student in form 4 . They are nice&& awesome . As you know , I'm lost for words.So, I prefer to let pictures do the talking !

oooh no , Why I smile like that one?

HAHAHA!So called ' couple T-shirt'
HL : Why capture our back protion?
Me: Because cant see our face what =P


Webcaaammmm well , I dont look good . Anyways , I'm just being me.


the super-duper dirty washroom in school
my messy hair && pimples HEHEHE

do-re-mi-fa-so-la-di-dou
The real us & we love ourselves
HL is going to kill me if she view this :/
After friendships come to love.Trust me, good times are not forever.


'Do I miss him?', asked myself repeatedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment