Nuffnang Ads

Monday, July 27, 2009

Spot check

Teacher : "5A8! Lelaki berada di luar! Perempuan dalam class, tanggalkan skirt kamu!Pengawas perempuan masuk kelas,lelaki keluar! Lelaki yang berada di dalam dialah BONDAN! "

WOW YES BINGO! You're right. What's wrong? This is the new style of spot check. I hate it.
Can you believe it? This is the first time all my classmates and I have to take off our school uniform in class just because of such things. This is not fun at all. Moreover ,they so called prefect kept search our body. This is so unfair!Oh gosh , please la. This is so disgusting don't you know?Forced us to take off school uniform some more? Please respect others and yourself.
Unfortunately , Rachel's K750i and W850i confiscated by prefect. Well,they confiscated 2 hand phone and 1 condom at last.Satisfy? P/S: I want to highlight that the condom is not belong to my friend. It was a misunderstanding. Poor him. (x.x)

Got to go , taka care ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment