Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bon odori 2009

TA-DA! A visit to Bon Odori 2009 , Shah Alam.
Date : 18th July 2009
Alright,the event was so bored actually,but I'm glad that 5A11's gang made it good.They are so funny I tell you. I just cant stop laughing HA HA. Although the weather was super HOT , but I still had a lot of fun with them. :) Moreover, a lot of our school students went there too including those ex- students.However, I wish to highlight that I saw so many leng lui on that day *wink*! Well,too many people in that stadium and they seemed rushing to buy food but I don't like to queue.I hate it.See, i rather don't eat.Besides , there were so many couple walking,dancing around the stadium. And guess what? I felt jealous while seeing that:D:D HA HA, I fell down while dancing.How funny. After that, arrived Esso around 10.30pm.I was boring while waiting my cousin. Luckily, Kelvin and his friends chat with me while waiting.Thanks :)
take 1
Kar Men : so blur laarh, one more please.
take 2
Kar Men: This one is quite blur too, one more one more take 3
Kar Men : Quite dark.Nevermind, I can edit it!
ME: zzZzzZ okay okay L-O-L
He is funny ;D


YES, you're right. I stole this from her blog gg//
HanHan and I.She is awesome, prettyyy&&cute. =)

Japanese girls They are kawaiiiii

Currently,lazy blogging;P
Got to go, Goodnight and sweet dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment