Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sorry

SORRY
Anyone please tell me what I did? Am I wrong?
Well, I lose in Sentosa Idol Final.
I........I just....felt sorry to my group members, Hsiu Luan and Michelle.
I felt sorry to my daddy.
I felt sorry to Puan Sow.
Anyways,Thanks to all my friends who came and support SMILE.
and thanks to Khun Huat.
I was so excited when singing on stage. It was great. I'll miss it
Okays,Siew Fai's friends make a fool on me, they keep shout his name when I am standing on stage. funny right?=/
Well,She was there, I knew that she look down at me. I tot I can prove it to her but I failed.
I cried in school when Yue Fang came and comfort me.I felt that myself was so "memalukan"
I went to roller after eating KFC in kuchai lama and I met Siew Fai and Khun Huat in carrefour.
I saw Kai Shen,Teck Fai and their friends while playing roller.Guess what? I fell down while playing roller with Kai Shen.
Accidently met Kelvin and his friends when going back home,Kelvin is so cute. Congratz to Tnk& my sista Tsui Ling!=)
Michelle's sis fetch me to Bukit Jalil LRT station, and i took LRT alone. tiring
Seriously, I am so tired right now. Dad&Mum went out, I'm home alone. Going out to buy dinner.
='(

No comments:

Post a Comment