Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Boring Holiday~!!

it's been time i updated my blog...
it's all bcuz of my pc..."attacked by some stupid thing "
so...didn't get to update my blog...

so..it's a 2 weeks holiday...i did nothing but just celebrating birthday...
spend the day with my friends shopping n of course hav lunch !!!
besides that....on 3rd of June...waiting to wish Happy Birthday to my pretty girl..
KYS..lol..but i failed...i fall asleep..T_T how sad...but i did wish her on that day..haha
after that....the remaining days..i'm bored without anyone's accompany...
going shopping all alone...doing housework but ntg better else to do...

the bad news is all about my beloved mom...she admitted to the hospital...
and of course as her daughter...i'm feeling upset because i didn't want to see her tis way...
hope to see her get well soon..

alright !! i'll get u guys update as soon as posible k ~
wish everyone of u have lots of fun !:D
TATA ! have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment