Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY to KAV

YEA,Le Qing and I decided to bake a birthday cake for her. So,Hsiu Luan, Le Qing and I went to Yi Hua's house for baking. I really interested on it :D

Guess what? This is the first time I take part in baking . Well, i admit that i am weak in doing this things ,So called lazy girl ! :P Hsiu Luan and I baked a tiramisu for her. Seriously,baking is not that easy i tell you. Baking in the kitchen for 3-4 hours is super tiring =/ Besides that, Le Qing and YiHua baked another cheese cake for the birthday girl LOL YO!I'm addict to cheese cake but it is hard for me to DIY this (x

Home made cheese cake/tiramisu?Noooo Way! I dont think i will do this anymore lalala oh gosh, My body cracked into pieces on that day. A-HEM errr .....The cake is not that good looking,No photos !HAHA!And finally we got the chance to play in Yi Hua's room after clean up the dirty kitchen D=

yea, plaaaay time!

Le Qing and I special thanks to Miss Yi Hua LOL

the process x)

AHA Look! pretty-nya =[ I jealous la
TA-DA ! HL Milk for sale XD


Besides that, 4 of us went to have a drink with ZhongYuan and ZheWei . Afher that,Hsiu Luan's brother fetch me go home arigatuo


=] what a wonderful day,
grrr....... and tiring

wanli.

No comments:

Post a Comment