Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Simple life

LALALA Hello! I'm back to blog :) Yes,I got all my exam result . Omg , is suck.What to do?I am weak in studies blah bla bla bla OKayssss, Dont feel like talking about my result LOL Forget about it. yea, Went to sing K after school with my sista, Hsiu Luan and Michelle . Only 3 of us went to sing K .Sounds weird right?At first Ern Hui going with us but she really cant make it on that day.Well,okok Nevermind, we go again this friday HAHA.I know that I am not good in singing but enjoy singing ma =( . My sista and I dont really like to go that lala place . So, We prefer to sing K in Plaza Low Yat.YES! redbox is much more better and nicer than greenbox which located in sg wang. Agree? Well, it was school day . My house is quite a distance from school. Went there with my heavy school bag. What to do? I have no choice . Reach there around 2 something . The weather is supeeer hot ,I sweat alot . So called 'Global warming' LOL please save our mother earth from now on. *wink!* Changed school uniform before entering redbox . I was looking ugly with the T shirt and pjk pants.Kinda like a noob.

This is how I look like on that day. suck laa ZzzZ


HL was holding the camera. Wait , I am not ready yet.
Hsiu Luan : Look at here!
Me: Huh?!
Took by me . abit Blurrrr

We leave redbox at 6 something. Then we were rushing to LRT station because Michelle have to attend a party at night . Anyways, I got my satisfaction *wiiink* 3 of us sing until sorethroat HAHA fantastic :D


Khun Huat,Me and Siew Fai

Took this photo during holiday
Thanks to KarLok for this blurrrrr photo.Blur but nice , whatever ! LOL.Went to roller in Carrefour with Khun Huat,Evonne,Siew Fai,KarLok,KarLok's bro and another girl. At first , all of us dont know how to play roller. KarLock is great ,he taught all of us. Poor him. Guess what ? I fell down 3 times ! OhGosh, I stupid. After that,we went home separately after eating KFC .

got to go , take care , blessed.


wanli =]

No comments:

Post a Comment