Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

♥First post♥
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh well, finally i created my own blog
Thanks to Miss LOO HSIU LUAN !
She spent few hours and help me created this blog. Arigatuo !
********
Tiring everyday . I miss holidays alot.
I'm dying . There is alot of homework for today. My BM teacher is going to fine RM1 per person if I didnt complete my komsas LOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

**MY V.I.P.**


well, They are mySUPERMAN & SUPERWOMAN


my lovely SUPERMAN and SUPERWOMAN !
I'm the only child in my family. They love me alot, they are always my superhero in my life:]

I ♥ my daddy& mummy always and forever(;


` SMK SB'S GANG `


aha! they are my BESTIES . Although we are in different school now,but i am still miss u guys.

HAHA! This is not a joke . I was a prefect in SMK SB. xD

OUR FRIENDSHIPS NEVER ENDS! (x




I miss the moments we being together ;D
webcammmm.They care me always. *wink!* They will always be there for me

and They always make a fool on me =X
My BEST FRIENDS
♥Chua Xin Ying
♥Chin Pui Heong
♥Koe Ni Gen
♥Gian Yoke Choon
♥Teh Li Jin
♥Tan Aik Lin
♥Keum Wei Hoe
♥Poh Yan Ching
♥Khoo Zheng Hong

No comments:

Post a Comment