Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 30, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY =)
26-04-1992 Happy Birthday to me



SO CALLLED F.R.I.E.N.D.

A friend is a person who be there all of the time, not just when you are happy and things are going good for you. A friend is there for you when you are down, and though they may not always have the right things to say, they never leave your side.
A friend would never do anything on purpose to hurt you. A friend is a person that you can always trust.A friend will always be there at the end of the day and you should never have to question whether or not this is true.
A friend will never put you down, they should only lift you up.




Flashback, I was a new student in SMK SRI SENTOSA,03-01-2008 such a nightmare to me. I have no friends, I was afraid


The second things is , the teacher not allowed me to study in accounts class but forced me to take geografi and sience sukan in 4a4. I cried, I felt so lost.
After few days,finally Genie and I can study in 4A8 . Thanks god ! and guess what? I get new friends , they are so great!


I first met her during assembly .. LOL She is LOO HSIU LUAN , our gang called her 'draft queen' XD She is the one who always cheer me up .Thanks to you ,I♥ you





This is Miss Wan Ern Hui ^^ we called her as 'apple hui'. She sit next me XD


btw, can you see hsiu luan behind ? HAHA






Michelle Chung , she is mickey's super fans and she is good in singing. Our gang called her as 'mit mit'
She is pretty right?^^



This 1..Miss Tan Tsui Ling =D She is the one who always comfort me ;)









What'cha looking at?! Oh GOSH, i wonder who took this .. HAHA Don't laugh,I know that I look ugly and funny. Whatever, birthday girl what! LOL





My ji mui and I . Heaaaarts them to the max (x you're always on my mind
This photo took by ern hui's bro and he was our driver on that day HAHAHA! Sorry , I havent take undang test=/ wait for meeeeeeeeeee





You see, I was wearing white T, ugly short pants and clip my fringe up.Conclusion is I was totally like an aunty =.= by the way, I like the cake very much . Yummy YUMMY





Oh gosh, They are so romantic you know ;) Thats why I love them .

LALALA~ They present me this and 2 turtle LOL Seriously, I loveeeeee♥ hello kitty♥! HAHA Try to guess what is this?





DA-TA !! It is a 2GB pendrive =D amazing right? I like this very muccccchie
I ♥ 5 golden flower XD




love,Winnie-the-tang ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment