Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 30, 2009

ALL MY PRESENTZ^^ This is my second birthday cake ^^ Thanks to pui heong I appreciate it very much

HAHA my third birthday cake .. ARIGATUO to my daddy ^^ I know the cake look so orange but its tasty =]

My 4th birthday cake .. Thanks to YIP HOONG,ZHONG YUAN, KANG NIAN,KOK HING&MELIVIN ^^ Kang Nian,Melvin,Kok Hing,Zhong Yuan and me Kang Nian,Melvin,Kok Hing,Yip Hoong and me
Mit Mit, Ah Geng , Shaun and Pui Heong =]



XD He is my friend ,Ah Geng

SMILES~ Ah Geng,Shaun,Pui Heong, me , Mit Mit.. ARIGATUO very much
These are my present too: (From)


pui heong and yin ching .. Mickey and Minnie LOL


yoke choon^^




Ming Hui


Yin Ching ^^Thanks to Sungai Besi' gang : Xin Ying, Ni Gen,Yoke Choon, Pui Heong,Yin Ching,Wei Hoe,Penny
Kwong Hon :Dickson, Joey,Ah Geng, Ah Tat, Xiao Pei, Mei Qi,Ah Fai, Kar Jun,Ah Kit


Sri Sentosa :Tang Sook Mun, Sheng Yuan,ShingJie ,Mun Mun,Kelvin,Genie,LeQing,Kai Wei,Rachel Low,Wai Ming,Cisco,Ming Hui,Hui Yin, Siew Fai


Others:Khun Huat,Aaron,Khay Boon




for the birthday msg ;)


(= Friendships never ends .


No comments:

Post a Comment