Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Third Round in town!! =]

1!
2!
3!
4! 5!
After eating dinner with the Sungai Long Gang in Sri Petaling
Dren and Jia Zheng told me that they wish to get some drinks to energize up..
So I just followed them to PapaRich..
I was surprise to see my high school classmates waiting for me in that shop!
It was so great to meet them. We were from the same class for 2 years:4A8 & 5A8 in SMK Sri Sentosa..Thanks for the birthday cake as well! Hsiu Luan and Michelle were there as well!
It was such a golden chance to catch up the updates between us..
True friend is hard to resist!
Poor her. She was rushing back to KL just for my birthday celebration!
Mit Mit, my best friend ever.Same rank with Hsiu Luan and Ern Hui.
Four of us are more than a friendship!
This is from Mit Mit.. She knows that I love blue colour!
Thanks Ren Hao, Kevin, Mit Mit and Hsiu Luan!
26/4 Ended!Thanks to my lovely "driver "of the day : Adrian Tau& Jia Zheng! =PP
Both of you are my sunshine!

3 comments:

  1. wow, hw u noe tat i'm reading ur blog???
    i din comment oso~
    nice blog u hav, bt dun u scare kena tangkap??
    juz kidding~
    wat a nice & awesome birthday u hav~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA I saw your comment in the chatbox. LOL Why scared get caught?haha! Thanks Mice =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuz ur blog's background is all yellow~!

    ReplyDelete