Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Round ke-empat!

TA-DA! They are my ex-schoolmate.
Xin Ying and I studied at the same primary school and secondary school(SMK Sungai Besi) as well.However, I transferred to SMK Sri Sentosa when I was in Form4.
Pui Heong,the girl in white.. A word to describe about her : Awesome!
She was my childhood partner, both of us studied at the same primary and secondary school. A lot of good memories between us ^^ We used to walk to school together, tuition together, bath together and more~
Ah Geng, the gentlemen in town! He's really nice to everyone and willing to help me whenever I'm in trouble!
I was so happy to see them!
They waited for around an hour outside of my house,I felt guilty..
Yes yes,Thanks for the awesome birthday celebration.
Clothes from Ah Geng. Cool I like it! Because I don't have any vest in my wardrobe..
I was wearing it on my SUPER GT Semifinal competition in Empire Mall Gallery.
Okay, it's a receipt in the bag. "Thanks" to Ah Geng.. ;P
p/s: Guys, remember to take off the price tag and the receipt before you present it to a girl. We do concern about this. Haha!
A-HA!This from Xin Ying and Pui Heong. I love girl stuffs and Linda!Thanks buddies!Errrr..wait..... I found something else in the present box ...
Hey hey everyone!
What did you notice?
Can you see there's a white box behind the sleeping mask?
Guess what is that?
Let's take it out and have a look~
I was so sweat when I saw the name of the small box..
What a joke!!!!!!!!
The present that made me "sweat"and L-O-L!
My first time of receiving those kind of so called adult present.
Okay, Condoms right behind the sleeping mask.
See? Some more with expired date in 10/2015!
Made a fool on me,You guys memang "rocks"..
=____________________=

1 comment:

  1. thos adult present r juz common nowadays lah~
    bt usually is galz sending to boys lah~
    btw, hw nice u r lol~
    gt ke-empat lagi~

    ReplyDelete