Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Talent Profile Casting.

Dutch Studio,TTDI.

Hey,kindly ignore my pimples.
Well,basically Dutch Studio is a Talents Casting Agency.
Received a phone call from them and invited to go for casting.The road was damn jam, luckily I still able to reach there around 2something.Rushed to TTDI after my class,thanks to my superhero-Daddy.Done my make up within a limited time.That's why the make up looked weird.
Damn regret now!*With big watery eyes*:P
Once I reached there,the admin asked me to filled up so called talent profile. Guess what?I also have to make a short video shooting.Sounds cool right,I like it.I should have do some preparation.Yes,I knew that I didn't perform it well.But, I gained a very good experience.
Hump,Good try!Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment