Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I need a break-Movie Day.

Straight away went to Mid Valley for this movie. Yes,right after my Introduction to Probability and Statistics (IPS) Mid-Term. Felt like want to kill myself for the paper. It was damn difficult!Why Sir?!
Well, Let's forget about it.Oh ya, about the movie,I am Number Four. Awesome!But,kinda looks like Jumper.However,I really like the blue hands and the powerful girl,Number Five. ;P
Something new besides chicken or beef burger?
TA-DA! Ninja Joe at The Gardens!Well,Ninja Joe serves pork burgers in 6 different flavours such as Original, Oriental, Teriyaki, Spicy,Black Pepper and Sweet&Sour .Therefore, we have a lot of options.
Okay,I know this is not something new to you.However, it's something new to me.
I enjoyed pork burger a lot and price is reasonable, each at RM.5.90.
Moreover, the more you order, the cheaper per burger costs but it quite small in serving.I tried out Teriyaki Ninja, it tasted sweet and juicy. Love it!Good news!Besides, that,you actually get RM1 discount off your total bil if your name is Joe!Cool!All you need is to present your IC during purchase.Must try!
He was overexcited!
Popiah anyone?
CRISPY popiah anyone?
For those who like popiah,let's try the Just Popiah stall.
You can find Just Popiah at LG,Mid Valley which is the pathway towards The Gardens.In front of Breadstory if I not mistaken.I just tried out the original one,seriously crispy! RM5.50 for 2 rolls, if you wish to mix with the fried popiah, it just about RM6~ Sometimes, you need to queue and wait for the order.Try it out as well! (:
By the way....
Cheap sales@Watsons. Yes buy 1 free 1,meanwhile RM11.45 per box. *Wink!*

No comments:

Post a Comment