Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Maxis Business Seminar



YES, Connie and I again. We both got the job on last Monday, felt happy to work with her again.Guess what? I was working with my dear Genni Koe and Kim too. Both of them are pretty girls. I was so excited to work with Genni because this is the first time I work with her together.Although, we were working for the same event but our job scopes are different. She was working at registration counter,while I was working as usher in the hall 1. I like this job. Why? To reason I like this job is because of the uniform and they provided food for us.*Winks!* Can you see that? I was wearing the Malay traditional outfits,Baju Kebaya. Got the food for free and the unique uniform. Cheers to that!
This is the very first time I got the uniform like that,enjoy doing this job although have to wake up in the early morning. Well,I planned to wake up at 5am and make up nicely as well at the night before. However, the unexpected always happen. I overslept AGAIN and woke up at 6am in the morning. Moreover,the agent called and reminded that I have to be there at 7am sharp. I was getting nervous. My hair was like a bird nest at that moment. I was like,"Help!Someone please fix my hair in short period." How sad.No choice but have to make up and do the hair stuffs in the car.Glad that I still able to make up in the car.Seriously,I was rushing to there, luckily I still managed to be there on time.Thanks God. Humph, the job ended at 5 something.Since KLCC right next to Convention Centre, Connie and I went to shop after that. What a day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment