Nuffnang Ads

Monday, February 7, 2011

Chinese New Year Goods.

What's on your mind when Chinese New Year is around the corner? Ang Pau? Yes,that's the main reason why I like celebrating Chinese New Year however we'll only get ang pau during Chinese New Year. Oh definitely, must-have stuffs for CNY such as new clothes, new shoes, new hairstyle and more. Thanks to my dear who fetch me to get those stuffs. *Ngek ngek*You're my sunshine,whenever you fetch me to shop around; you're the lovely one, whenever you carry all the stuffs for me;you're the awesome one, whenever you buy stuffs for me.Haha.Alright, Now I have new clothes,new shoes,skin care products and other goods for CNY.Therefore,I'm officially about to bankrupt after buying those Chinese New Year goods,new clothes and etc. Open for donations ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment