Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 18, 2010

When you're not here.

Currently,I'm having sore throat. My voice turned to such a sexy tone due to sore throat.
Well, I've received a text message from Kelvin Ooi.He asked about the NS buku kesihatan.I was working that time but luckily I still able to made a phone call to him while heading to washroom. :D I bet he must be surprised because of my sexy voice while on phone with me.
Thanks to Ah Geng for the medicine.So touched! So sweet of you!He purposed came to my house and gave the medicine to my mum. Although I hate taking medicine, but I'll try my best to finish it up and take care myself.
It's another Monday.However, today is totally great different. During the school days,I used to work at FOMIT and that was how I spent my deadly Monday.

I miss those working hours with Max,Grace and Abu. Abu is an awesome guy, he really do take care me.

No comments:

Post a Comment