Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 31, 2010

Malacca 1 day trip.

Went to Malacca with Kelly,Jia Zheng,Lap Zhen,Tian Wei and Adrian.Such a 'fantastic trip' because we used more than 3hours from Malacca to KL. c= I bet you must be wondering why was it? Oh well, because we were lost in the half way.
Kindly read the conversation below :-
The driver,Jia Zheng: "Heyy,I know the kajang road on my left hand side, but I go for the right hand sidfe.Because my feeling say so.."
Adrian,Tian Wei,Lp Zhen and I: "Where are we??"
Seriously,that's such a very new highway and only few vehicles using it.
The signboard only written : Ipoh 274KM.
Somehow can't even make a U-turn.
Adrian:"Ipoh Express!!"
Lap Zhen: "But why double signals?"
Jia Zheng :"I on double signals because I want the others know that I lut liao"
Anyways,thanks to our pro driver in the end we still able to reach home safely.*Laugh-out-load!*

No comments:

Post a Comment