Nuffnang Ads

Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello.Hello.Hello.

Hi everyone,I still alive.First at all,thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.I appreciated it very much!Arigatuo!The best part...I'm totally 18 years old.Currently,6days away from national service for a holiday semester.However, I'm not going back to Kuala Lumpur.Quite upset actually because everyone can see and greed their parents but I can't.Big sigh.What to do, distance does matter.Oh well,words cannot express my feelings right now.I would like to share about my national service life in Sabah.Yes,I have to admit that I really miss my home.Thanks god,I got a lot of funny friends here.Furthermore,they bought me a birthday cake.How sweet,I really touched because I didn't even expect about that and I thought I will spend my birthday alone at kem. Okay next,Sabah's weather is super duper hot especially my kem.Therefore,my skin getting darker,I wonder who will recognize me when i return.I thought Sabah is cooler than Kuala Lumpur because there is so many trees here but actually it's really HOT.Besides that,I'm having 6 meals per day.Sounds crazy but I don't think that I can gain my weight.Guess what?I have to work everyday.Nowadays,I've learn few precious lessons and I'm growing up.Moreover,M16 after holiday semester.Hooray,cheers to that.Hope to see a brand new me when i return.Lastly,I miss kl life,my BFF's and my dear parents.I can't wait anymore to see them.Oh ya, for your information,I've lost my Sim card contacts.Take care,blessed. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment