Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 22, 2011

Photoshooting.



I was trying to act cute but failed. :/
Love this! The big Mickey Mouse shirt, my dear bought it for me at The Mines.


Location: A park which is nearby Titiwangsa LRT station.
Therefore, I just called it as Titiwangsa Park *Wink!*
Date: Cannot recall the actual date but I think should be at the end of February

This is the very first time photo shooting with Connie babe.
Just uploaded some of it. :)
Seriously, outdoor shooting is not that fun.
One might cannot stand for the hot weather ,keep on sweating and mosquito bites.
Your skin will get sticky , and you will feel thirsty while shooting , uncomfortable and...
not to mention the make up and hairstyle. ;/
I'm really admired my freelance friends who always go for outdoor shooting.
They're just amazing and professional!
Kindly visit my album - S.H.O.O.T.I.N.G, Started from the beginning for more photos.
Credits to the Photographer : Wai Wah Chan. Although my make up and hairstyle was totally mess up, he still able to capture nice photos for me. Cool right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment