Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 5, 2010

Speechless

A text message from Ah Geng," Text me when you free.I'll fetch you to yoke choon's house." Okay,It was 1something pm and I just awake from sleep.Yes, I'm miss pig of 2010.Next,phone call Michelle and invited her to go along.Then, we decided to go at 2.30pm. Oh gosh, Ah Geng reached my house at 2.15pm and I not settle yet.I was watching my lovely drama and forgotten about it.My mum told me that he reached already. I quickly changed my shirt.When I open my house gate, quickly jump into his car.Okay,It was Myvi, his brand new car.'Wow, your new car!',I screamed.'This is the first time I drive this car',he answered.So,he drive slowly and reach Michelle's house safety.Okay,straight heading to Yoke Choon's house. Chit-chat at her house then suddenly planned to go for a drink.We were deciding where to go while got into the car.It was about to rain,Yoke Choon suggested to go for a movie, suddenly I heard a sound 'BANG'. My first thought was 'Oh My God'.We hit a car, Proton Saga.Then, the car alarm started,'BEE BEE BEE......'Then we drove to another side.The owner and her friends came to us.I was worried about Ah Geng, as I know Percubaan will be demerit if involved any accident.This is not good.The owner seemed want to fight and scolded Ah Geng.What If he get demerit, worried.Michelle and I went to them and tried to help Ah Geng. The owner scared us.'I'll call police you know.I want to call police'.It was climax.The owner looked fierce.Finally, Ah Geng make a deal by paying RM300.What a bad day.Big sigh,poor Ah Geng.Next,we fetch Hui Yin and went to cafe and cheer him up.Furthermore,headed to Lake Valley after a drink.Guess what? I met Xin Yuan while crossing the road!He opened the door and came to me then we talked for awhile.Unbelievable,I met him at that place.
Lake Valley and *Wind blew* our messy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment