Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Went to Mid Valley today and I was rushing alone to look for a part-time job.Honestly, finding a job ain't not that easy.I was looking around the shopping mall, there were pretty ladies and couples passing by in front of me.I was feeling self-abased and started to question myself, "Why alone again?Why I'm the one who sitting alone on the mall corner?"My emotional turned down.I started to close my eyes and comfort myself.I felt better.Soon,I stood up then I started realizing that no one is going to help me and I didn't have a reason to sit at the chair and day dream about something.I had no other ways but to continue apply for a part-time job.My imagination told me"I've to work harder than others".I started to walk-in interview at few shops.Surprisingly,the supervisor asked me to start working on Tuesday.After finishing the interview, I walked towards the washroom then I cried for the first time I realized I'm always alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment