Nuffnang Ads

Monday, August 24, 2009

Quick Update.
oh,Happy Day. Went to IOI mall with mummy. Yea yea, i bought a pair of shoes :) Of course I enjoy shopping with family.Guess what? Because I don't have to spend my own$$ gg// Well, as you know, Bahasa Cina paper was difficult especially the paper2 part 2.However, I'll try my best to fall in love with Bahasa Cina. HA HA HA Having one week holiday now, Happy holiday to all my friends , enjoy your holiday and work hard for trial.
Wake up
Wake up
Wake up
Play hard, study smart :)
If you obey all the rules, you'll miss all the fun.

I was reading. Believe it or not? Ha ha , I was just pretending actually. As you know, I'm not that hardworking.Big sigh.
Black& White. A-HEM Don't laugh,I know I'm not good in taking photos.Took this for fun, nothing much but I like this kind of effect.
My blog kinda boring,I need something new.I guess this is the right time to change my blogskin right?:)

No comments:

Post a Comment