Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 22, 2011

FAME CHERRY.

Gloomy afternoon
Familiar place?
Try to guess...?
Leisure mall~




A-HA!
This is one of my favorite photo besides the gloomy afternoon!

Excited! Unexpected!
I was like "wow,it's me!' when I clicked into the page....
My page which is under public figure category. Cool~
For sure here's some basic information about the Fame Cheri.
Well, basically, Fame Cheri is an online magazine.
It's all about fashion,lifestyle, by real people,for real people.
For more information regarding the Fame Cheri, you may visit http://famecherry.com/about/
Then, you'll know more about it.

By the way.....Here you go! The link of the page~
Kindly visit and support ya the page. Thanks a lot!
Credits to Dr.John Kok - the helpful photographer
Fame Cheri - the one who created the page for you and also one of the admin
Besides that, you may visit http://famecherry.com/models/cheri/february-2011/winnie-tang/winnie/ for my full articles.
Cheers ♥ Thanks for supporting!

No comments:

Post a Comment